Popular Posts

Sunday, August 28, 2011

To create a successful company = Courage



I have been reminded recently about how great it is to make a company. There are so many people who dream of doing their own thing or creating technology, but just don’t know where to start. Honestly, it is not that complicated, but it takes courage. Most of the courage is financial and the other is just faith in yourself. Many will never take the leap.

The one thing I wish to impart to my children is that you can do anything. It is a struggle and people and circumstances will let you down. However, for those who get back up and brush themselves off, you can achieve and create meaningful things at a young age  - or any age.

I was fortunate enough to go through US Army Ranger school as a young man. I learned that the mind often fails before the body. If you can strengthen your mind, you can accomplish a lot more than you thought possible.

This is short blog post, but one that has been reaffirmed for me this year.

Neal